Are you the Customer Success Manager we're looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who lives and breathes customer success! This individual will provide success management services and act as the advisor and primary touchpoint for our clients throughout their time with Funnelytics.
We're changing the way that marketers look at data analytics.
We need a Customer Success Manager that will help us level up our clients and create lasting relationships.
What We're Looking For
We’re looking for the right experience, attitude, and ambition for this role.
The ideal candidate is a people person and a strong communicator. There’s no problem they can’t solve with a bit of perseverance and help from the team.
They have a strong background in Customer Success and are comfortable providing creative solutions for our customers challenges.
This is a full-time remote role, with our company base in Toronto, Canada.
- Work closely with the clients to understand their business needs and demonstrate how Funnelytics can help achieve those.
- Based on defined needs, work with client stakeholders to specify objectives, milestones, and success metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Lead successful integrations with client systems, coordinating with internal teams and ensure Funnelytics platform adoption.
- Have a deep understanding of the Funnelytics software in order to provide insights, suggest improvements, and troubleshoot if needed.
- Monitor the success of the customers by sharing best practices and learning from various case studies and success stories.
- Work cross functionally with internal and client teams to deliver value to the client, while balancing the internal capabilities.
- Gather requirements by understanding client use-cases that can be relayed to the Product team.
- Execute milestones as project deliverables, estimate efforts and deliver in defined timelines.
- Provide product walkthrough to clients and train clients/new customer success associates on the product capabilities and use cases.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role, preferably at the capacity of owning the entire client management process
- 2+ years of experience with marketing tools such as tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business, or other marketing tools
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation and on-time delivery.
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment, preferably a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience in Marketing/Sales is an asset
- Strong problem solving abilities and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize and deliver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with web development is an asset
The CREATOR Mindset
Our mantra is the CREATOR mindset, which is an acronym for each of our values –
Customer Centricity, Results, Expression, Adaptability, Transparency, Ownership, and Resiliency
We try and bring this mindset to everything we do in the company.
Everyone on our team feels that they are creators, and it is crucial that anyone who joins Funnelytics does feel a strong connection to each of the values it stands for so we can be connect on a deeper level. It’s a huge reason why we are able to work so well and efficiently together, understand and compliment one anothers strengths, value and respect each others ideas, and be adaptable to change and risk, to name a few. As a result of this- we are able to continue to strive to provide the best value to our customers and stay focused as a team.