Are you the Technical Product Specialist we're looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Product Specialist who lives and breathes customer success!
The Technical Product Specialist will act as key support as we ensure a smooth onboarding for our clients, troubleshoot technical issues, provide accurate product/service information, set up tracking for new accounts, collect and report on feedback, and resolve service concerns.
We're changing the way that marketers look at data analytics.
We need a Technical Product Specialist that will help us level up our clients and create lasting relationships.
What We're Looking For
We’re looking for the right experience, attitude, and ambition for this role.
The ideal candidate is a people person and a strong communicator. There’s no problem they can’t solve with a bit of perseverance and help from the team.
They have a strong background in Customer Success and are comfortable providing creative solutions for our customers challenges.
This is a full-time remote role, with our company base in Toronto, Canada.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards our customers when responding to support enquiries
- Consolidate and provide regular feedback on the efficiency of the customer support process and regularly share trends from tickets received with your team lead
- Understand and connect with our customers, in order to direct customers towards the right service/product for their business
- Help clients set up our platform, and provide proactive suggestions for improvements to the product team
- Get to know our software inside and out so that you are able to solve any technical issues a customer may have
- Handle any issues/complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure full resolution and satisfaction
- Create and maintain technical articles in our Helpdesk/Knowledgebase
- QA (Quality Assurance) testing of new features, improvements and bug fixes
- Provide suggestions for continued improvement within our internal support processes
- Support the Head of Customer Success towards reaching KPI’s and departmental goals and continued improvement of the support process
- Minimum 3 years in a customer service role – preferably in technical support
- Strong communication and written skills, with the ability to manage different types of customers and situations and communicate with fellow team members
- Fluent in English
- Good problem solver and ability to research/troubleshoot complicated technical issues
- Comfortable with being on video calls with customers
- Experience with technical platform/software troubleshooting
- Experience Google Ads, Facebook Business, and additional ad platforms
- Intermediate skills with
- Funnelytics Tracking, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel or equivalent
- Web protocols, webhooks, cookies
- Intermediate to expert with Google Tag Manager or equivalent platform
- Strong understanding of URL parameters and UTMs
- Quality focus, Problem solving, Documentation skills, Resolving conflict, Analyzing information, Multi-tasking
- Adaptable & can easily embrace change in a fast moving environment, team player, transparent communicator, proactive problem solver, continuously seeks to evolve professionally and personally, sense of pride and ownership in everything they do.
The CREATOR Mindset
Our mantra is the CREATOR mindset, which is an acronym for each of our values –
Customer Centricity, Results, Expression, Adaptability, Transparency, Ownership, and Resiliency
We try and bring this mindset to everything we do in the company.
Everyone on our team feels that they are creators, and it is crucial that anyone who joins Funnelytics does feel a strong connection to each of the values it stands for so we can be connect on a deeper level. It’s a huge reason why we are able to work so well and efficiently together, understand and compliment one anothers strengths, value and respect each others ideas, and be adaptable to change and risk, to name a few. As a result of this- we are able to continue to strive to provide the best value to our customers and stay focused as a team.